Located in an established community with 4+ Bedrooms, 3 Baths and 2,900 sq.ft., this home will offer the space needed when entertaining family and friends. A Primary Bedroom Suite is located on the 1st floor along with a Second Bedroom and Bath. The Kitchen with Center Island and plenty of Cabinet space opens to a Dining Area with Heater and Air Conditioning unit. A large rear 3 season room is perfect for enjoying your morning coffee or eating crabs after a day at the Beach. A large Bonus Room on the 2nd floor could be an office, playroom or extra space for your visitors along with 2 more bedrooms, one with an added room. Smaller community with outdoor pool and just a short drive to Bethany's Beaches and Boardwalk. Tax Ditch in rear of property is maintained by the tax ditch.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Frame, Vinyl Siding
2,900 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- 80.00 x 143.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price