This lovely 3 bedroom, 3 full bath, one level home is located in the well-established, highly desirable residential community of Whites Creek Manor, with quiet tree lined streets, great neighbors, street lights, underground utilities, low HOA fees, guarded community swimming pool, tennis/pickle ball courts and a private marina. The home is a short walk to the pool and just over 3 miles from "feet in the sand" at the beach. A couple of blocks away are 2 super markets, a drug store, a liquor store, restaurants, 4 banks and a medical facility. The home features an entertainment-friendly great room including an extra-large kitchen with under cabinet lighting, granite countertops and stainless appliances (brand new gas range and fairly new refrigerator with through the door water and ice). There are 2 primary bedrooms (one with a walk-in closet, separate shower, jetted tub and twin sinks) with ensuite baths which are located on opposite ends of the home offering plenty of privacy. A flex room at the center of the home could be used as an office, formal dining room, or even converted into a 4th bedroom. There are ceiling fans in all living spaces except living room, a wraparound deck, front porch, outdoor shower, and motion activated outside lights. The conditioned crawl space has been encapsulated and features a relatively new dehumidifier, many areas freshly painted, new carpet in guest bedrooms, gutter protection has been installed in all gutters, and the washer, HVAC system, hot water heater, well expansion tank, and well pump are relatively new. There is a large floored storage area in the attic, over the sunroom. The marina offers carry-in (kayak, canoe) water access for those who want to enjoy the water, or for an additional fee of $75 per year, access to the boat ramp is available for those who wish to trailer their boats for fun on the water. Take a walk around the promenade and enjoy the many types of wildlife youâll see along the waterway â Eagles, Blue Heron, White Heron, Green Heron, Night Heron, Osprey, Red Fox, Deer, Geese, Ducks, etc. Close to the Family-friendly Bethany Beach Boardwalk, fine dining and family dining, big boardwalks in Rehoboth Beach and Ocean City (MD), and tax-free outlet shopping. Donât hesitate â this one wonât last long!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
2,259 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Whites Creek Manor
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Double Pane, Screened
- Wood Stove.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Crown Molding, Breakfast Area, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Wrap-around Porch, Brick
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 85.00 x 101.00
- Body of Water
- Whites Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Outside Shower, Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Street Lights. Level.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Mooring Area, Pier/Dock, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Water/Lake Privileges, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price