Brand new flooring in 4th bedroom/rec room just installed 10/29/21 Beautiful custom home nestled in the desired golf course community of River Run, combining contemporary coastal styling with 3 levels of design-inspired features, throughout. The welcoming front entrance of 11322 River Run Lane invites you to come in and explore all this home has to offer. Design elements of featured lighting, detailed trim woodwork, gorgeous hardwoods, tasteful paint palette, and an exceptional floor plan grace this splendid home. The main level's open floor plan is an entertainer's dream starting in the expansive living room bathed in natural light, anchored by the raised hearth, gas fireplace, adored with a tile surround and architectural mantle, and offering access to the solarium, the best place to enjoy your morning coffee while watching as the morning sun filters through the trees. The living room flows into the gourmet eat-in kitchen, the heart of this home, complete with 42â custom display cabinetry, granite countertops, white tile backsplash, suite of stainless-steel appliances, and all highlighted by under cabinet, recessed and pendant lighting. Serve guests at the substantially sized, bi-level center island with breakfast bar or in the adjacent window framed bump-out dining area also with access to the solarium and main-level deck affording lush woodland views. When a grander setting for your next dinner party is in order, host it in the formal dining room framed by a classic arch pass through located in the front terret of the home, framed in windows revealing glorious views of the grounds outside. The other side of this level has two graciously sized bedrooms both with sizable closets, and a hall bath between them. The ideal powder bath, a deep pantry with abundant shelving, and a generously sized laundry room with built-in cabinet storage and folding counter with built-in clothes drying rack complete this level. Ascend the winding staircase to the thoughtfully designed, upper-level primary bedroom. Entering off the landing into the sitting room you begin to feel the stress of your day melt away as you take in the soothing views of nature through the picture windows that encase this space. Through the adjacent door is the grand-scale primary bedroom, washed in natural light hosting two private balconies, both capturing panoramic views from sunrise to sunset, and a walk-in closet able to handle your wardrobe with space to spare. Retreat to the luxe ensuite, its own oasis with jetted soaking tub, tile and glass enclosed shower, separate vanities, private water closet and the quintessential make-up area. Space is not an issue with this home on the entrance level off the foyer youâll find the fourth bedroom with room for a lounge area as well as sleeping quarters and the over-sized garage with plenty of space for a work area and additional storage options. This stately home located in the sought-after community of River Run is a short drive to many coastal destinations, shopping, and entertainment venues, donât wait, come see it today! 11322 River Run Lane just might be the perfect home for you!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Vinyl Siding, Composite Shingle, Frame
4,040 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Worcester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Sun Room, Foyer
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Stove, Cook Top Range, Freezer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone, Central.
- Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle, Marble.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, 2+ Access Exits J, Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Vinyl, Shingle, Frame
- Balcony, Deck, Porch
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler, Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle, Pitched
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Sport Court, Tennis Court, Fountain, Front Yard, Landscaped, Trees, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Trees/Wooded, Premium, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Gated Community, Golf Course Membership Available, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Club House, Golf Club, Golf Course
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price