Welcome to this stunning custom-built home in The Peninsula where meticulous detail, delicate daylight, and exceptional technology are combined with various sensational balcony views, and a floor plan perfect for effortless entertaining. Beautiful Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors and spectacular decorative moldings embellish the interior of this home. Gorgeous great room displays detailed coffered ceiling, built-ins, and gas fireplace with mantel. Three glass sliding doors give access to a spacious balcony bathed in sunlight. Remarkable gourmet kitchen features lovely granite counters, breakfast area, new professional 6-burner gas range, breakfast bar, and moveable central island, allowing for a larger social area when hosting guests. Screened breakfast porch provides overlooking views of the Jack Nicklaus signature golf course. Formal dining room is also accompanied by a front facing covered balcony where you can enjoy a cup of coffee while watching the sun rise. Take the elevator to the upper level, where you will find an exceptional primary ownerâs suite and 2 additional bedrooms. Ownerâs suite integrates both convenient organization and luxurious relaxation. Grand vaulted ceiling, personal rear balcony, and walk-in California Closet hosting pull-out shelves, ironing board, and vanity are enhanced by a lavish en-suite full bath. Descending to the lower level, recreational room is equipped with a gas fireplace and 5 mounted TVs making it easy for everyone to watch their favorite team or show. Sonos ceiling speakers are present on each level of the home including the great room, kitchen, dining room, primary bedroom, rear balcony, and lower recreation room. Control4 system regulates surveillance cameras, garage doors, select door locks, lighting, music, and blinds right from your fingertips. Plethora of practical storage provides additional convenience from both the interior and exterior. This immaculate home will supply you with an infinite number of vibrant sunsets, ease of entertaining, and boundless memories in one of the most desirable and established communities of Millsboro, Delaware.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public Wate
3,600 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Echelon Custom Homes
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Foyer, Loft
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air, Zone.
- Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Elevator, Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate, 24 Hour Security, TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Laundry Chute, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Enclosed, Patio, Porch, Roof Deck, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 35.00 x 120.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Outside Shower, Landscaped, Back Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Bar/Lounge, Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Concierge, Dining Rooms, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Golf Club, Golf Course, Golf Course Membership Available, Hot Tub, Meeting Roo
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price