This exceptional 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath home features a stunning renovation of the entire house and shows like new! Located just 2 miles from the beach and downtown Bethany, this impressive home with Smarthome technology boasts security, an open floor plan, lots of natural light, vaulted and tray ceilings, hardwood floors, tiled bathrooms, custom moldings and Sonos sound system throughout. Plus, it comes fully furnished with top-notch designer furnishings. The first level offers a great floor plan for entertaining family and friends. The foyer and living room both have vaulted ceilings & custom moldings. The living room features a striking bay window and is open to the formal dining room with a beautiful tray ceiling. The gourmet kitchen is conveniently situated off the dining room with custom cabinets, granite countertops, tiled backsplash, island, stainless steel appliances, double convection oven and pantry. The kitchen is open to the sunroom and large family room with 2-story ceiling, custom wainscotting and trim, a lot of natural light and 2nd staircase to the 2nd floor. French doors lead to the screened porch which can quickly turn into a 3-season room via the special window system. The first floor also offers a bedroom or office, marble powder room and laundry room with front loading washer & dryer, laundry sink & cabinets. The 2nd floor includes a beautiful & spacious master bedroom with tray ceiling, bay window, custom moldings and tiled master bath featuring 2 sinks, large tiled shower and walk-in closet. The 3rd bedroom has a private bathroom and entry to the 2nd floor deck. The bonus room can be found at the other end of the hall and is another great space for movie viewing or entertaining. Bedrooms 4 & 5 and the 3rd bathroom are accessed through the bonus room. This home offers storage in the floored attic and in the overhead area of the oversized 2-car garage. There is a separate well for the lawn irrigation system. Bethany Lakes provides 2 gated entrances, a clubhouse, pool, tennis courts, basketball, exercise room, lawn cutting, mulching and landscaping at season turnover. The home is rented through a management company 6/5-6/12, 6/19-7/21, 7/31-8/7, 8/13-8/28 for $31,690.33 net, which must be honored by the Buyer. This incredible TURN-KEY property is a great buy!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public Wate
Frame, Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
4,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air, Zone.
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wainscoting, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Porch, Deck, Screened-in
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 80.00 x 125.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Club House, Community Center, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Security, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Meeting Room, Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price