NVAR End Unit Stonehaven 3 BD + Study/2.5 BA home with a 2-Car Garage sited on a beautifully landscaped corner lot bordered by tall trees, broad lawns and a âdry pond bedâ out back. Just a short walk from Bay Forestâs core amenities, home is FULLY FURNISHED in comfortable beach chic except for select personal items. Step into Foyer/Great Room onto premium tile floors (great for pets, sand & easy maintenance). Etched glass front door, dormer window & double front window with Palladian glass arch (with Plantation Shutters) flood the Great Room with light. The Great Room also features twin couches, an armchair, coffee table, end table and console table for flat screen TV. Adjacent Dining Area features beautiful chandelier, dining table with six chairs just steps from a nicely upgraded Kitchen with a granite countertops (including a granite breakfast bar/pass-through from Kitchen to Dining Area. Kitchen upgrades include stainless steel appliances (double wall oven, at least one never used, fridge with icemaker, microwave & dishwasher), granite counters, premium cabinetry & pantry. The Den behind the Kitchen opens onto screened-in porch and beautiful backyard. A Well-furnished Primary Bedroom Suite includes tray ceiling, plantation shutters, Bath with twin basin vanity, stall shower, walk-in and linen closets. A Study (or extra bedroom), powder room and laundry room round out the first floor. Upstairs, youâll find two large bedrooms, a full bath, a loft and a utility/HVAC room. This turnkey home is beautifully furnished and ready for a Buyer to enjoy the Summer of 2022. Bay Forestâs Fire Pit, Recreation Barn, Clubhouse, Gym and multiple pools are just a short walk away from this centrally-located property. But that is just the beginning! Don't forget all that Bay Forest delivers! The National Association of Homebuilders named Bay Forest Platinum Award Winning #1 Best in American Living Community in 2019. Its amenities, all but unmatched in Sussex County at this price point, include: a clubhouse with lounge filled with tables, chairs, a fireplace & cable TV, a grille, a game room and Women's & Men's lockers opening onto 3 pools (including a lazy river). Plus 4 tennis courts & a tennis pavilion, outdoor basketball nets, children's play areas, a putting green, bocce lawns, horseshoe pits & a fire pit. Our new Recreation 'Barn' accommodates a basketball court or 3 pickle ball courts or 450 Bay Forest homeowners & guests for New Yearâs & similar celebrations. The Rec Barn opens onto a Great Lawn, two new pools with expansive decks for guests, a grille/snack bar, and an exercise facility that includes a dance/yoga studio with resilient flooring. Don't forget the Beautiful Community Herb Garden with a large Potting Shed - the Herb Garden Committee welcomes community participation in planting & enjoyment of this special space. Our Kayak Launch sports a long pier with expansive views of the Indian River Bay & Indian River Bridge and plenty of kayak storage space (for rent). There's a Summer Season Beach Shuttle (5 days/week). Our Shearwater Drive Bridge (crossing Collins Creek to our new Barn, Pools & Exercise Facility) unites Bay Forest's two sections while offering extraordinary views of the salt marsh it crosses and Indian River Bay beyond. 15+ miles of sidewalks. 5 Miles Bethany Beach. 2 YEAR HOME WARRANTY FOR ADDED PEACE OF MIND: A $1,000 VALUE! There's no place like Bay Forest... When you own here, you'll see why!
Townhouse, Contemporary, Villa, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Frame, Aluminum Siding
2,400 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Bay Forest Club
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Loft, Utility Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Insulated, Screened
- 2+ Access Exits J, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Aluminum, Frame
- Porch, Screened-in
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 63.00 x 121.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Pier/Dock, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Putting Green, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price