Located in an established community, this well maintained home with 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 2,300 sq.ft., has an open floor plan to the Living Area. With an Living Room/Dining Area combo that opens to the eat-in kitchen with plenty of cabinets, counterspace and island. Enjoy your morning coffee on the screened porch while planning your day. There is a large 1st floor primary Bedroom with walk-in closet and Full Bath. The second level has a loft area, 2 bedrooms and full bath. This home offers plenty of space for entertaining family and friends and is perfect as a year round home or weekend getaway. Located across from the golf course at Bear Trap Dunes, close to restaurants, shopping, medical and just 3+ miles to Bethany's Boardwalk and Beaches. It's time to enjoy all that the Coastal lifestyle has to offer.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Vinyl Siding, Stone, Stick Built, Frame
2,300 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Loft, Utility Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Screened, Skylights
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl, Frame
- Porch, Screened-in
- Lot Dimensions
- 60.00 x 97.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Corner, Landscaping, No Thru Street.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price