Located in an established water access community and offering a well designed floor plan, this 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home has 3,100 sq.ft, formal dining room, living room with gas fireplace, eat in kitchen, stainless appliances, Quartz counters, plenty of cabinet space and a center island for added work space when entertaining family and friends. Relax in the sunroom playing games or watching the game. The spacious 1st floor Master Bedroom has a walk in closet, great light and the MBath has a soaking tub, separate shower, dual sinks and his and her closets. The upstairs is open to the living area and offers 3 bedrooms, full bath and a great craft room/storage area hidden away in one of the closets. The meticulously maintained yard will delight you with its blooms while you relax on the 20 ft x 40 ft wrap around porch and deck overlooking the patio- perfect for enjoying morning coffee or relaxing after a day on the water. New metal fenced rear yard, programmable irrigation system, raised flower bed garden, corner lot and a 10'x16' shed, great for storing yard tools and items for the winter. Boat Slip #66 with lift available at $25,000. Very active HOA includes pool, tennis, pickle ball court, snow removal and "Toasts At Sunset" a biweekly summer neighborhood gathering at the pool. Yearly HOA fee of $500. Seller offering a full 2 year Home Warranty. Furnishings negotiable, all offers considered/negotiated.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
2 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,100 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Whites Creek Manor
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Treatment, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Body of Water
- Whites Creek
- MEDIUM RESIDENTIAL
- Full, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Out Building. Cleared, Landscaping, Corner, Front Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Marina/Marina Club, Water/Lake Privileges, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS