**Red Tag Sales Event through April 23, 2023! Was $544,790 Now: $534,990!** New ranch home in Peninsula Village at Millville by the Sea. This 1,905 square foot home offers 10' ceilings, luxury vinyl plank flooring, three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a two-car garage. The welcoming foyer has two coat closets and separates to afford privacy to the two spacious guest bedrooms with closets and the secondary bathroom. The open floorplan features a well-designed gourmet kitchen complete with stylish white cabinets, beautiful granite countertops, an oversized island, a pantry closet and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen is open to the breakfast nook, dining area and great room with a fireplace making it easy to spend time with friends and family. The large laundry room, tucked between the kitchen and the two-car garage, also features an additional coat closet. The private ownerâs suite is a retreat in the back of the home with a spacious bathroom with a luxury shower and a large walk-in closet. Enjoy the private covered porch overlooking the back of the home and fully sodded, landscaped and irrigated lawn. The included white window treatment package and the exclusive Smart-Home PackageÂ® will give you complete peace of mind living in your new home. Pictures, photographs, colors, features, and sizes are for illustration purposes only and will vary from the homes as built.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Contemporary, 1 Story
Tankless Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public
Concrete, Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
1,905 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Millville By The Sea
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric
- 1. Gas Burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Vinyl, Concrete
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Interior.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Club House, Lake, Pier/Dock, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Transportation Service
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price