Just under 3 miles to Bethany's Beaches & Boardwalk, this charming 3BD/2BA cottage is just a bike ride to the beach. This home is well maintaned with a large front deck with awning to offer shade when needed, large sun room offers additional living space. Single family home but zoned condo because of community density, easy to care for, community pool/tennis. Kayak access just down the street.Low HOA fees/taxes
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,260 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Electric Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Skylight, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped. Landscaping.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price